The instant access to a camera that’s always on-hand has meant that many people today have ditched the digital camera all together, and now use their phones alone to document their lives and memories.
But are you getting the most from your phone to take the photographs its truly capable of?
In this 1.5hr Smartphone Photography Masterclass, learn from our Creative Director Cara – a former award-wining photojournalist with over 16 years experience as a professional photographer – as she teaches you some nifty tips and tricks to truly upgrade your phone photography game!
Held as an online class from the comfort of your own home, this short live course is aimed at complete beginners sot that you can learn how to transform your photos into Insta-worthy masterpieces!
You will need a smartphone with inbuilt camera to attend and benefit from this session – just ask us you’re not sure on the suitability of your model and we’ll do our best to advise!
Terms & Conditions:
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– The Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– The Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!