We have again implemented the following measures to keep both our customers and staff as safe as possible as we navigate our way through this thing:
- We've moved to home-based working - Following Government guidance and rules, PaperHQ is currently closed for the foreseeable future, to assist in the nationwide effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are now set-up to be home-based, and will be working to serve you guys with minimal disruption
- Our Online Store is Open - We are open to online orders, and have taken the strictest measures to minimise contact to fulfil orders. Please be aware that whilst the online shop is open for business, delivery times may take a couple of days longer than usually expected.
- Delivery Options:
- Courier Tracked Delivery - posted on our usual working days.
- Click and Collect - from the store is still available in line with government guidance. The Store will open for order collection only between the times of 1-4pm on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Free Local Delivery - to customers in the CW5 postcode (Minimum order price £10).
- We have organised a network of trusted and talented designers - available to continue design work as a contingency measure
- We are closely following Government advice - reviewing new guidance each and every day.
- Online meetings with customers - helping to minimise face-to-face contact
FOR OUR WEDDING COUPLES, WE'RE ALSO OFFERING:
- Artwork updates free of charge - for any couples with their designs already finalised who have sadly had to postpone their wedding date, please be assured that we won't be charging to amend your designs accordingly
- Free postponement announcement postcards - if you've already had your invitations printed with TLPS, we also want to offer you the option of matching postponement announcement cards, printed as our gift to you
- Reprints at cost - if you've already had any wedding stationery items printed with us, and now need to reprint with a new wedding date, we will endeavour to reprint these at cost for you where possible.
We have been overwhelmed by the support shown for the small business community so far, so a huge thank you to those supporting us through this challenging year.
Remember, we're here to help and support you through this time, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need us at all. Our up-to-date contact information is listed below.
Above all, stay positive, healthy and safe,