In this class, you’ll start with a basic introduction of watercolour tools, brush up on colour theory, and then put it all into action by creating your own floral illustration one petal at a time.
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
Created with a beginner in mind, our Creative Director Cara has created this fun 2.5 hour class to walk you through her process of how she use watercolours and ink pens to draw florals in her wedding stationery and print designs. She’ll give you all of her tips and techniques to create a simple dreamy watercolour artwork that you can proudly display at home!
The class is held in our purpose built creative studio space in the pretty market town of Nantwich, in the heart of Cheshire. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Course fee includes a specially curated starter kit which we’ve recently upgraded – paints, brush, pen, paper, guide sheets and more!
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments and drinks.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
–The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!