// INTRODUCTION TO MODERN CALLIGRAPHY //
This 2.5hr workshop has been designed by our Creative Director Cara, and is specially tailored to beginners who wish to explore this art of Modern Calligraphy, ready to level-up your stationery, lettering and card writing game!
We’ll start with assembling a pen and spooning up ink. We’ll make flowy, swirly shapes and then letters and words. You’ll be shown how, with demonstrations at every stage of the process.
This calligraphy workshop is tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing with a pointed pen.
You'll learn the basics of modern calligraphy like how to work with a pointed nib and care for your writing tools.
Your course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes :- penholder
The class is held in our purpose built creative studio space in the pretty market town of Nantwich, in the heart of Cheshire. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Venue: The Little Paper Shop, 34 Hospital Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RP
- Warm Up
- Minuscule Phrases
- Create your Artwork
After taking this workshop, you’ll know:
Terms & Conditions:
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– The Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– The Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!