So you love all the gorgeous hand lettering on Instagram and Pinterest, but you have never held a calligraphy pen before. Maybe you have modern calligraphy set at home, or you had a go once but would love to pick up a pen again! Calligraphy pens aren’t as mysterious as they seem – in fact, in this workshop with Claire from By Moon & Tide Calligraphy you’ll discover everything you need to know to make magic come out of a calligraphy pen.
We’ll start with assembling a pen and spooning up ink. We’ll make flowy, swirly shapes and then letters and words. You’ll be shown how, with demonstrations at every stage of the process.
This calligraphy workshop is tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing with a pointed pen.
You'll learn the basics of modern calligraphy like how to work with a pointed nib and care for your writing tools.
Your course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes :
The class is held in our purpose built creative studio space in the pretty market town of Nantwich, in the heart of Cheshire. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Please note that the team at The Little Paper Shop is taking the current corona virus situation very seriously. We are monitoring all government advice on a daily basis, and will be following their advice to the letter.
At this current stage, we are still planning to stick to our 2020 workshop schedule unless advised otherwise. Our team and visiting teachers will be employing stringent hygiene measures whilst hosting our learners, ensuring that the highest standards are met for your safety and wellbeing.
Should government guidelines mean that a workshop date be cancelled in future, we will of course be rescheduling all of our affected customers to another future date of their choosing at no extra cost. We will liase with any affected customers directly as soon as we are made aware of any such developments.
Any purchased gift voucher experiences are valid for 12 months, and we will of course honour any requested workshop transfers in light of the current difficult situation we find ourselves in.
On a lighter note, we are bringing forward our exciting plans to launch online classes and workshops in Autumn 2020 forward to ensure that our lovely customers can enjoy some creative time and learning during any imposed self isolation - watch this space!! :)
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments and drinks.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Moon & Tide and The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Moon & Tide and The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!