JOURNALLING CAN BENEFIT KIDS AS WELL AS ADULTS IN SO MANY WAYS. BULLET JOURNALLING ALLOWS YOUNG ONES TO UNLEASH THEIR CREATIVITY WHILST PROCESSING THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS AND PROBLEM SOLVING. FROM ORGANISING HOMEWORK, TRACKING MOODS, OR SIMPLY DOODLING AND JOTTING DOWN ACTS OF KINDNESS OR THEIR UPCOMING WISH LISTS, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WITH BULLET JOURNALLING.In this class, we’ll start with a basic introduction of all things doodling, planning, and page designs and then put it all into action by creating your own page layouts using our array of pens, tools, and fun tapes!
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW:
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments and drinks.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
–The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Moon & Tide and The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!