IS YOUR IDEAL NIGHT COSYING UNDER A CHUNKY BLANKET, CUDDLED ON THE SOFA? ON THIS WORKSHOP, YOU ARE ABLE TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN CHUNKY BLANKET IN THE COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE WHILST LEARNING THE INCREDIBLE SKILL OF ARM KNITTING WITH ROMY DESIGN.
Join us for copious amounts of hot chocolate for an evening of cosiness to create your very own arm knitted blanket. There will be a choice of colour in luxe chunky yarn for you to knit with, taking your blanket home with you at the end of the evening to cosy under.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY:
Please note: that your colour choice will be required a week before the workshop takes place to ensure that colour is available for you.
The class is held in our purpose built creative studio space in the pretty market town of Nantwich, in the heart of Cheshire. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Course fee includes refreshments
Please note that the team at The Little Paper Shop is taking the current corona virus situation very seriously. We are monitoring all government advice on a daily basis, and will be following their advice to the letter.
At this current stage, we are still planning to stick to our 2020 workshop schedule unless advised otherwise. Our team and visiting teachers will be employing stringent hygiene measures whilst hosting our learners, ensuring that the highest standards are met for your safety and wellbeing.
Should government guidelines mean that a workshop date be cancelled in future, we will of course be rescheduling all of our affected customers to another future date of their choosing at no extra cost. We will liase with any affected customers directly as soon as we are made aware of any such developments.
Any purchased gift voucher experiences are valid for 12 months, and we will of course honour any requested workshop transfers in light of the current difficult situation we find ourselves in.
On a lighter note, we are bringing forward our exciting plans to launch online classes and workshops in Autumn 2020 forward to ensure that our lovely customers can enjoy some creative time and learning during any imposed self isolation - watch this space!! :)
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments and drinks.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– RThe Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– The Little Paper Shop reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY ROUND-UP OF NEWS, VIEWS AND FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PAPER & PRETTY!